Sunday, July 24

's driving me mad.

I know, I know I shouldn't rant, I shouldn't vent, that's what I'm trying to do here okay, preventing myself to spit curse words in my own blog no matter how this looks like to you.
But uuuugh, I'm starting to think life's getting unfair on me D: Why is it always her and her and her and her?
Everything's going much less better in my life, and I don't have any clue why this is happening.

I hate it. Sometimes I could vividly feel myself at the stake of pouring tears out, bursting completely and cry myself dry for the entire day.. buI knew I'd only waste time; doesn't matter how many drops I produce out of my eyes, I can't change everything by crying.
So all I did was pray, and smile - though I have to admit, it gets definitely harder to stay strong lately.


- xxxxx -

No comments: