Monday, June 27

8DD

I'm getting a sudden urge to make more icons <3

Changed my Tumblr layout btw. See the new one here.

12 new icons in total and I'm in love with every one of it :D
I wonder who that black-haired Asian guy was. The two icons at the bottom left.
I found his portrait on my Tumblr dash with no identity, but I'd love to know who he is - I'd be a total fan if he's an actor or stuff :3

Things doing pretty good with my stories, though I'm in process to fix things here and there and it's making everything look complicated as though I'm changing the whole plot. I hope whoever reads it, if there are any, that is, which I highly doubt would be, would accept my apology ;;
These last few days my activities had been so repetitive it's really boring. Wake up in the morning, go check if my brother had already went to bed, grab some food and eat in front of the monitor, stay nailed where I am until lunch when my brother would have woken up, go read HP novels, take a nap, wake up to eat daily fruits, resume reading, dinner, back to read the novel again, then went to slumber so I could repeat things all over tomorrow. I haven't gone anywhere since the start of the holiday and it's so dull I'd prefer to go back to school. I kept on texting some of my friends until the cell taxes and my mom are on the peak of killing me. Now I assume I won't even have anything new or else better to do than these routinity I've conjured until start of new term. This holiday will be gone like milliseconds before I know it D:

But I guess I'll just have to cope up with it and try and make the fun of these activities as the holiday lasts.. it's not like I don't enjoy reading HP novels and burn my fingers on the keyboard at all.
I hope 11th grade will be awesome though :D


- xxxxx -

No comments: