Monday, June 27

I'm doooone uuurgh.

Need to be positive..
..need to be positive..
..need to be more positive.

You know what's happening in me?
You know what's bugging me to write this?
You know what, I'll confess.
I MISS MY OLD SELF.
I miss those days when I'm still carefree, when I don't care about anything else but foods and games, not even myself.
I miss those days when I'm still my happy self, my positive self.
I miss those days when I'm always so blunt. I miss those days when I'm so stubborn over things, when I'll fight over toys. I miss those days when I'm free like a seagull, do anything I can even if it meant making total chaos.
Because that's more like me. I miss those days. Those days when every day is happy day, not gloomy, boring days.
I miss those days very badly D;
And when I look at myself in the mirror now, I feel so different.
I lose my determination. I lose my spirits. And most importantly I seemed to have lose my positiveness too as I age DD;;

I don't want it. No.
I'll work this out and get on much better tomorrow.

No more rants. Well at least not as many.
No more endless, useless complaining over things. No more edgy me. No more rules-abiding me - I'll break rules as many times as I want to.
No more over-contemplating with small matters. There are much bigger matters out there to bother with such as world domination no matter how silly that sounds coming from a 15 yo girl.
No more negative-perspective of viewing things. No more sensitive me. No more bitchy me.

There will be only me and good days. From now on. Troubles may be fast at approaching, but they'll be fast at vanishing too.

That's all for now and that definitely feels more like it
Sure feels good thundering it out a bit.
I'm going out of these personal dull shits and live life more to its fullest. ♥



- xxxxx -

No comments: