Wednesday, June 29

Hello July.

Wait June isn't over yet.

Finished Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire today btw.
I can't. Stand it.
It's not exactly a sad ending.. - wellya Cedric's gone and all. Teared my eyes out when Voldemort killed him.
But knowing I had finished the set and I don't have Order of The Phoenix and next to read I just asdajkslrasfjakl
My brother got a friend who had Deathly Hallows though. Guess I'll just borrow it; don't want to risk my life dying out of boredom.

I checked my Youtube again today also. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel by reading those comments and PMs, I just don't know.
I've neglected my responsibilities in so many studios and projects just because of this shitty thing in life
I promised finishing one of those 3 BETAs I put up on my account based on votes but I haven't yet done it until now
I accepted requests of people, I had promised I'll make something special for some and I left without saying anything, without getting any of them done in time
I'm all like
I've disappointed them all, how am I supposed to ever forgive myself? D:

And yet when I read between those messages asking whether I want to further stay in studios or not I saw those, who actually said they missed me,
and I'm like
I'll be back, I just need some more time but I won't dare promise. I can't stand breaking another thing I've committed to, that I said I'll do it - I don't want to create anymore promises I'm not yet even certain to fulfill.

Now all I can do is look back up this post and went hey, all the gifs are all sad ones
No, I really wanna go back to Youtube and fix things up but it might take some more time.. i don't even know anymore how long it might take now.

Sorry, today I'm getting mellow xD


- xxxxx -

No comments: