Wednesday, June 29

Me and my best friends and my crushes and phone and stuff

That hula called me again last night.
Oh I know you know c'mon.

I was downstairs, still resuming the Goblet of Fire around the events after the last task of the tournament,
And the phone rang, my brother as usual got it up and called from upstairs.
I went uuuuuuuugg, stomped up the staircase and tugged the hook and "what's up," started it off..

..silence - and then she said "hey wait up for a bit okay, I have to reply to my friend here first."

"Girl would you be so kind to finish those stuffs first before you're off pressing my number"
and she apologized and then for about 1 or 2 minutes I sat there on my mattress in silence.
I feel so stupid what am I doing here again
And finally she got back up. We chatted for what feels like half a year.

She told me about her crush - she accidentally spilled out her feeling to him in phone, but he actually said "we'd better off as friends, you know, I don't have any feeling towards anyone" :(
I'm sad hearing that, but from what I heard from her, they're getting along just as well after that. They're still texting each other. So glad I am.
And then she said she was really happy because few people had said her diet's on success and she's pretty now :) I love hearing the tone in her voice when she told me that - she is beautiful :D
But what's back into irking me is that later I found out she was calling me the same time she was on the computer, the same time she was watching Youtube videos. She made me heard several piano songs, which is good though made me extremely drowsy, but then she started to watch other stuffs; idk, she said it's sort of video her friend made about playing soccer or stuff
And she's all "hey, it's actually pretty good.. omg that's so cool, would you look at that, this is great"
I didn't say anything, but really - pretty girl's out of track xD I wish I could just say 'you suck at calling people, now how am I supposed to be able to see what you see through this piece of electronic blind people would use without any difficulty to keep in contact with other people' - playfully of course lol.
But idk why, I enjoyed this time's talk. I'm really glad she's happy where she was now in her new school - life seemed to be pretty good there with her. And I sorta miss her :3

I remembered I used to be like this too when I was still at Bekasi in elementary. Sometimes I'd call my bff and tell stuffs to her, and we'll both giggle non-stop for hours. I even remembered I had helped my other bff once to get her crush notice her through series of phone calls on the same afternoon - which happened to be my crush at well on that time xD He's handsome, smart, athletic sort of guy and though a bit of a perv, he's fine. Alot of girls had crush on him on school alright D: Some of my other bffs are holding a crush against him too.
But on that day when I decided to call him to help this bff of mine tell her feelings despite of mine, he said he had already got a gf.
Oh great thanks, that totally helps me find words for her

But I managed -
I told my bff about this; she said, I still remember clearly somehow, "whoa, whoever got him sure is lucky" and I actually said "yeah, I know". I'msorelievedshedidn'tgetthat XD
And when I had moved to Jakarta, I'm surprised he actually called me on the new number before we're even done unpacking, asked me how's me and did I really move out. I said ya, and asked how come he knew when I never tell this to him before and where did he get my number from but he never tells. 

I was really happy back then though <33
My elementary life is just damn awesome, and now I can't help but miss it a lot ♥
And then I moved here and found out just two years ago that yet again, I had a crush on whom my best friend had on too..

...my bestfriends. And I.
We're just too close we even share the same men to crush against, let alone unrequited. Or is it just because they're too popular among girls?
Either way, did you notice how far I'm straying off from the first topic?
I love getting distracted ♥

- xxxxx -

No comments: