Sunday, July 17

ATS Beta viddie |D

so what is this i can't even omg
First time I've ever worked out an actual legit video with the otp I've never dared to confess my deep love to publicly before. (namiku where have you been my entire life)
Beta version. Ajay's not up to such big videos yet and because I wanted to do a bit of change here I did masking once again after such a long while since the last time I did. -unless you count MEP parts in-

It's nightmare, I tell you, doing the keyframes. Particularly because I don't have the patience in this and I rarely do masking before, it gets really confusing after a while messing with it D:
But I finally managed to work out a result of a kissing scene! no, never mind don't watch it. DON'T, I SAY. D8 I'M EMBARRASSED OKAY.

 But hey, this is my second try making such scene; the first one being my "A Twist in My Story" video (Roxiri) which got strangled off Youtube because my old acc is stoned.
Love the Roxiri one better, personally. Too bad it's nowhere to be found now.

I'm thinking to finish the full version of this sometime August or late July, then I'll upload it to Youtube.
Wish me luck in making a good outcome out of this ;_;
^me thinking about the pair.

BECAUSE NAMIKU IS @##*(!@#!^($%. ♥


- xxxxx -

No comments: