Sunday, July 17

Things in July.

New class for new term!
Sort of interesting though not very much of a new comrade - got most of my old classmates including my besties <3 No newcomers either. The only one is in the natural science class. We're in the second social science class, it's changed to be upstairs and it's not very much crowded in here. I got a seat on which the sunlight falls upon perfectly which is ugh.
But of all, I'm enjoying myself. Can't be on better circumstances.

Yesterday my brother took off for a sleepover at his friend's house far away, so it's party time 8D Though I only survived until 2 in the dawn. I woke up at 7 and went straight to the computer to check up on stuffs at KHV and Tumblr, and after then all I did was tampering about with my Vegas project. Ajay is being a total moron by not letting me render the whole video to show as beta vid on the net.

But today's meals are awesome ♥ Morning I got myself a heap of sausage bread, it's really nice and later at lunch mom made me eat yesterday's dinner. It's a good thing I love eggs, tofus and baked potatoes 8D Aaand for dinner, she made us fried noodles; my stomach swelled to twice its usual size and between the lunch and dinner I chanced to eat a bowl of corn with milk, butter and cheese as well <3

I do no sport for today. And yesterday btw.
..I'm getting fat, and my bottom's flat cuz of all the sitting. Period's also killing me on the first day of school, which is also the cause of why I'm not doing any activities that involve sweating, but it's done last night hurrr ♥

And what else there is to say I do not have any clue.
Oh also, I'm making a new fanfiction story. It's back about KH. You'll see. <3


- xxxxx -

No comments: