Thursday, July 7

boredboredbored


I've had it with these mindfuck whenyouseeityoullshitbricks stuffs. Those sorts of pic made me jump off my seat several times out of laugh or complete thundershock xD

Anyway it's 7th of July. 6 more days left, or 8 more like, since we're getting back on 13th only to get the books off for new term, to fully enjoy my break which is quite impossible, for only sitting idly in the house the entire day isn't exactly my idea of holiday and it's killing me. Mom said we ain't going nowhere, not with money less than required to shop off, because it's more likely for her to empty her wallet to buy as much as she could whenever we're out, and she's not actually the type of woman who loves to get out of the house to marts and such. So I just had to roll on the floor, re-reading for the thousandth times the HP novels, eat, and sleep like a hippo. I'm so bored I'd rather get back to school now D:



- xxxxx -

No comments: