Monday, July 11

Informing you my new addiction..

Your result for The Sorting Hat Test...

Gryffindor

You scored 32% Order/Chaos, and 56% Moral/Rational
Chaotic Morality. You're not much for rules and itinerary, but you make up for it because you'd never twist the regulations for anything morally questionable. Your strength lies in your noble intentions and willingness to stand up for right; your weakness is in the fact that you may screw yourself over when you jump the gun or ignore rules that are there for a good reason.

You join such souls as Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, and the Weasleys.


There, I got Gryffindor again :o But no that's not the point of this post.
This is.


So that pretty much sorts out my absence here these days. Been messing up there.
I'm also thinking to get back to Youtube.. you know - uploading, editing stuffs.
Yesterday I got PM from my friend Jazzy and omg. I really, really miss her; along with the others ofc. I'm so happy to talk to her again after such a long while ;D I felt so guilty for leaving without any word beforehand ;_;

And ya I'm joining the KHV MEP -or more likely WORM-. Sure miss doing this kind of projects, though Ajay kept being extremely stubborn; he doesn't want to do the hard work, big thanks to low memory, so I had to remove effects here and there and my part seemed rather simpler now xD But eh.



- xxxxx -

No comments: